Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Gross

I feel completely gross.

I'm on my period and still trying to keep up with the running, but this old school cramping is killing me.   From my shoulders to my knees--PAIN.  There should be a service for women when they are suffering menses where someone comes to take care of her child so that said child does not spend the day in only a diaper eating cereal, bananas, and leftover noodles.

I got slightly motivated during nap time and took down the old drapery rods.  Then I realized that I needed a drill to put up a new one.  So now I'm sitting on the couch in pain and the love seat has all kinds of broken blinds and screws and brackets littering the cushions.  I like the window with nothing on it, but when I expressed this opinion to Jesse, he said, "I don't.  It's scary.  People and aliens can look in."

On that note, fb brought me this gem today:

No comments: