Sunday, April 19, 2009

Loser

Well well well... I'm one of those losers who has a blog but never writes in it. Since this one is about my struggle with being morbidly obese, I guess I should mention that today I started on "The Program". This is just a joke form my husband's teenage years. His best friend's dad would put them on "the program". The only rule that we're aware of is "steak once a week". To be honest... I'd LOVE to have steak once a week.

This morning I woke up and just decided to start over. Everyone has that right, don't they?

New Rules:
1. No more trying to be clever or funny. One reason I fell behind in writing is that I couldn't think of anything funny to say. I'm done trying to be funny. This will just be honest. If I'm funny on accident, then that's just an added bonus.
2. I'll be using www.sparkpeople.com for food tracking as well as Wii Fit and Orbitrek for exercise. Good times.
3. I'll only be drinking water. I know it sounds lame but this will be unbearably hard for me. I have a love affair with sugar in liquids as well as carbonation. Splenda makes me sick. Any other beverage suggestions are welcome.
4. No editing. I mean, of course I'll make sure I don't look like a moron and spell things incorrectly and it's only fair to expect impecable grammar from me, but I'm not going to front about how huge I am or edit any opinions or vocabulary. I am officially NSFW.

Therefore:
-Sunday, April 19, 2009
--235lbs
---BMI 41.6 (morbidly obese)
----yikes.

No comments: