Saturday, September 27, 2008

Rehearsal

*Note-- this was supposed to be posted in September-- but it still holds.

Yet another downfall to my weight loss is rehearsal. I am an actor and stage manager, so I'm at rehearsal every night. Now, if I was a responsible person, I would pack my dinner every night and NOT snack on the abundance of good junk at rehearsal.


One of the girls is a manager at the Regal cinema in town. She brought in a giant bag of popcorn... you know the yummy delicious kind that you can only get at a cinema? Well... you know. Also the director and I are soul mates, therefore everything she brings in, I love. Like candy corn. Candy corn always makes me sick, but I eat it anyway. Responsible, I know.


Also, the assistant director is also a kindred spirit, so she in turn brings goodies like white cheddar cheetos, sugarwafer cookies.


I gorge. I have no self control-- except yesterday and today. See post below.

No comments: