Monday, April 27, 2009

STFU


Instead of eating myself into obilvion, I've decided to write about emotional eating. I'm so fucking agitated right now I could punch someone. Facebook says I'd liek to kick someone in the balls. That's exactly how I feel. Like when I was in 2nd grade and Addison... I can't remember his last name... was picking on me, so I hit him right square in the boys with a baton. Don't fuck with me.

I am a completely emotional eater. I sooth myself into tranquility by stuffing as much sugary food into me as I possibly can. It's physically hard for me to NOT go eat a whole brick of fudge right now. You may chuckle and think I'm exaggerating, but I'm not.

Yet again, I'm agitated by people not doing their fucking job. I'm pissed at teachers who let their kids out form class early, which cuts into my already 15 MINUTE lunch. I'm pissed at the parent who complained about hit kid only having one line-- with 3 words-- THAT SHE CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER TO SAY~|! Really. You're riding me about your kids not having enough lines and you can't even get your kid to learn ONE line. Really?! I'm also pissed that my hair is so damn pink. It's my own fault and I'm going to go stand in the shower for a good long while to try to fade some of it, but damn it I'm pissed about it.

I'm also pissed about PCOS. I know I've already whined about this, but damn it, I'm tried of it! I'm tired of the hair lady syndrome. I'm tired of being fat. I'm tired of skin tags. I'm tired of sharp fucking pains coming from my reproductive organs!

I just had an epiphany. I'm going to clean the shower and then take a damn bath. Who is going to volunteer to be kicked in the balls?

No comments: