Sunday, May 6, 2012

Gained 3 lbs in ONE DAY

Yes, folks, it can be done.  I weighed in at 211 yesterday morning and this morning I weighed in at 214.

Kill me.

Here is the culprit:

"Bubbles?" you may be asking yourself.  Yes, bubbles.  Actually the orange icing there and the cake inside the bubbles are what killed me yesterday.  I went to Conor's birthday party and I had saved up calories during the day so I would have some cake, but I lost control and ate and ate and ate and ate....
-- guacamole, a solid CUP, it had to be and with tortilla chips-- a lot of them
-- 2 hotdogs, relish, ketchup, one bun
-- 2 slices of that cake.  (I did have icing left on my plate, but that's because I was scared of diabetic coma, had I eaten all that sugar.)
--2 bowls of fruit salad
-- a bottle of David's homemade beer
--a scoop of potato salad
-- and NO exercise (thank you, rain)

I had such a good week, too.  I'm really upset about the sudden gain.  It did allow for a loss over the course of the week, but I was rough on myself during my run this morning and the subsequent core work-out.

The coming week will be better.

No comments: