Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Too Much Cayenne

That's how I failed the Master Cleanse.  After talking with a friend today who did it without the cayenne, I may try it again.  I may not.  I took the first sip and was blown away by the overpowering spice, then decided to chug the bottle and almost vomited.  Gah.

I got back onto my jogging bandwagon.  Tried to do it yesterday but the stroller proved too much for the 5 minute run.  I went out this morning alone and was successful.

I also discovered today that the Kirkland's Fruit and Nut Medley has 140 calories per 1/4 cup.  I ate at least 2 cups of it tonight, which was almost my entire day's calories, but since I had all this exercise today it balances according to My Fitness Pal.  I think I may pre-bag up the fruit/nut goodness to avoid said catastrophe again.

In other news, I think my brother told me today that I was looking hot.  Win.

No comments: