Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day

Damn it! I have to work in new GOOD habits. My bad habits of sleeping as late as possible, avoiding water, and sitting as much as possible have twarted my restart day. I went to Annie's for lunch with Jen and didn't eat too much at least. I drank diet coke and enjoyed some good company.

Before I went to pick up Jen, I went by the cemetary to leave flowers on Jeff's grave. I've never been a particularly patriotic person, but I try to be a faithful friend. There were lots of flowers there already a few little American flags and a yard flag with his name and rank on it. It made me so sad to think about it all over again. I had a dream the other night that Jeff was in a movie similar to Mighty Ducks and I woke up crying. It's just too damn much.




I'm thinking of you today Reed fam. Love you.

No comments: