Monday, August 10, 2009

Post Show Buzz

Reasons why yesterday was awesome:

1. I got to hang out with my fav.



2. I witnessed Merritt crowd-surfing and my first mosh pit.
I was subsequently yanked out of it's way by above bff when the pit started growing rapidly.



3. I got a new nosering.
I only paid $2.50 for it. Zing!



4. I've fallen in love again.
Yesterday I saw Marilyn Manson for the first time in the flesh. Good lord, he's fantastic. I'm sore from dancing around and yelling so much. I've never seen Jack so animated in my life and I've never felt such electricity in the air at a concert-- ever. And this was just a Fest. show-- not even a full concert! I've never sweat so much and not really cared. I've never seen myself as a metal person and kept bringing up how sad I was missing Dave this summer, but I think I could become a disciple of Marilyn Manson.



.post show.
.a good day.

1 comment:

hh said...

LOVE the nose ring!!!!