Monday, March 12, 2012

Inspired by my fellow Richmond Mommies, I'm dusting off this old nickname.  Booty-do is back.  And hopefully going away for good this time.  I started a Biggest Loser style competition yesterday.  I swore off smoking, drinking and food... well chewing.  I was supposed to start a juice fast, but we can't find the integral part of the juicer-- the blade.  Tomorrow I am buying a Jack LaLanne juicer from someone a Ft Lee.  In honor of the death of our current juicer we had pizza for dinner last night and Chinese for dinner tonight.



Jesse has actually been upset because he has gained back a few pounds and his new jeans don't fit right anymore.  He really liked doing wight-watchers, but now that I've been laid off and have limited income, we can't afford for him to rejoin.  I was really hoping there was a couples fee, but only solos.

Last night we both took "before" pictures.  We both looked at ourselves and nearly wretched, but looking at each other we were happy.  I look at Jesse and I see a lovable bear-man whose weight means little to me.  He says that when we met he was 50 lbs lighter and hat he only ate oatmeal.  Maybe that's a good weight loss secret!  Anyway, tomorrow is a new day.

No comments: